Montag, Juni 02, 2008

I've been tagged by... tabitha

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone, except Tabitha and her friends, having a blog...

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
*Tamina was one year old, Tabitha 7, nearly finishing her first year at school. We lived in another flat und leaded a normal life.

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
* working more than normal, 6 hours instead of 4.
* cleaning the house
* washing some clothes
* working in the garden
* buying several things for meals

3) Snacks you enjoy.
*different chocolates from lindt and hacher, duplo with dark chocolate and twix white chocolate

4) Places you have lived
* several month in Munich, were I was born, different places in Hannover and 8 years in Bad Nenndorf (6 to 13 class), where I visited a boarding school.

5) Things you would do if you were a billionaire
* charity, live at several places were I want to, travel around the world, would give the most best education for my children, enjoy my life and... having a personal trainer!

6) People you want to know more about
* not everybody I know, but some of them and myself

I tagged Tabitha on backside floaters

Keine Kommentare: